Staffing is a process where in Training Hana tries to match the best candidate suitable for our esteemed clients. Training Hana has a dedicated team of staffing and recruitment activities.
Staffing is based on ‘CLIENT-CENTRIC’ approach. Following is a step by step methodology where we focus on Client’s core needs:
- Client contacts Training Hana for candidates (or) Training Hana contacts the client asking for a placement Assistance opportunity.
- Training Hana does a Client need Analysis.
- Based on the needs assessment Training Hana initiates staffing activity.
- The best candidate at Training Hana will be briefed about the client and job role.
- If the candidate is interested then there will a formal round of interview between the client and the candidate.
- If the client likes the candidate then the candidate will be placed at the client’s place.
- After gaining an entry at the client’s place if the candidate still has some problem with a small module of SAP HANA, then Training Hana again will train the candidate and see to that the client is finally satisfied with the skill set of the particular candidate.
Training Hana is into three types of Staffing:
I. TEMPORARY STAFFING : In this kind of staffing, the candidate will be placed at the client’s place for a certain amount of time only based on the size of the project. It may be three or six months, one cannot assume that’s the reason why it is entirely based on the project size. Once the project is done then the candidate is free.
II. PERMANENT STAFFING: In this kind of staffing, the candidate is permanently placed at the client’s place for a longer period of time.
III. CONTRACT TO HIRE STAFFING: In this kind of staffing, the candidate will be initially placed at the client’s place for a short-term which means for a contract period of say three to six months. The client will assess the performance of the candidate in this particular time period, and if the client is happy with the candidates’ performance then he/she will be automatically taken in as a permanent employee for the company.
Training Hana has a “Code of Conduct” for the entire staffing process, so the clients need not to worry at all.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE PROCESS
Placement is a process wherein a student gets placed in a reputed company using an intermediary which is basically IT Training institutes, consultancies.
Placements can be viewed from a dual aspect first of course the insatiable need of a student to get placed and start earning, and the second aspect is a company who wants to recruit a candidate which suits their company’s job profile.
Globally every Training institute takes a lot of care especially when it comes to placing a candidate in a reputed company because of two main reasons:
1) Normally a student pays a certain amount to an IT Training institute not only for Training but for placements as well, because most of the institutes while enrolling a student assure the students for job placements also.
2) A Training institute has to be extra careful in Training a student because once the student gets placed, the company should be highly satisfied with the work performance of that particular student then and then only the institute will gain credibility in the Training market.
PLACEMENT PROCESS IN DETAIL: (Step by Step)
Client Requirement: Globally every IT company requires a skilled SAP HANA developer from time to time. Training Hana has a highly effective and efficient IT recruiting team which is entirely into understanding the client requirements as to what are the specific skill sets that a client wants from software professional.
“Students or trainees at training hana need not to worry about specific skill sets as training hana is dedicated to train a trainee in complete view of the latest industry standards”.
Filtering: Here our recruiting team will filter the candidates based on their skill sets and then source them to different companies based on accurate analysis.
Interview Setup: Here is where the employer will undertake an interview and there are basically two process steps for conducting an interview:
- Telephonic rounds wherein the employer will check both the communication skills as well the technical skills of a candidate.
- Online technical test to check out as to how much the candidate is proficient enough in a particular technology.
Client Feedback: Once the interview is completed then the client will come to a final decision whether to recruit a candidate or may also suggest improving their skills on certain aspects and then reappear for the interview.
Final Consensus: If the candidate gets selected then the candidate can submit the required documentation which the company demands for and then can start working for the company.
Employee retention: From here on it’s the client’s job to retain the employee by fulfilling the needs of an employee.